There are many ways of using technology to enhance teaching, learning, and the student experience. We want to share the best examples with you so that you can see good practice in action, including:
- Case studies — a showcase of examples of technology enhanced learning from colleagues across the University.
- Learning Analytics - a new system for tracking and using student data to help learners and PACs to understand their support needs.
- Inclusive Practice Through Technology - understand digital inclusion for learning spaces, learning materials and assessment and feedback
- OER - open educational resources are a great way to find and share useful learning resources and activities.
- Netiquette - understanding the fundamentals of online behaviour.
Don’t forget: Good practice also needs to comply with USW policies such as the Module minimum requirements policy.
If you are a member of staff at the University of South Wales and would like to share your own story on the use of technology in online assessment practices please email firstname.lastname@example.org