UniLearn for Learning & Teaching
What is UniLearn?
On this channel and in our guides you will come across the term UniLearn. This is the umbrella term for the integrated system which supports USW learning and teaching activities through technology. Key components include:
- Our virtual learning environment (VLE) — Blackboard,
- Assessment tools — Turnitin, Grademark, Peermark and QuestionMark Perception (QMP)
- Reading lists — Talis Aspire
- Audio/video tools — Panopto, Planet eStream, Box of Broadcasts (BoB)
- Communication and collaboration tools — groups, wikis and blogs, and Collaborate online conference facility