The Panopto editor allows for web based editing from any Mac or Windows computer. Panopto offers a HTML5 'What you see is what you get’ (WYSIWYG) editing experience in the browser and includes the following:
- The timeline / audio histogram is more accurate.
- You can edit the title and description of the recording inline.
- You can add/edit/delete table of content entries.
- You can visualise slides on the timeline.
- Has a properly working Undo button.
- Auto save functionality during editing but final version not made available to viewers until you click ‘Publish’.
- You can rename the video feeds and where there are multiple video feeds you can choose to focus on a particular stream at any one time.
To view a demonstration of the new editing experience Watch the Panopto Webinar – please jump to 12 minutes and 50 seconds to start playing
For more detailed instructions select the type of editing you would like to learn about: