Accessing submissions and originality reports
Select the View assignment link for the relevant assignment from the module’s Assessment page.
You will land on the Submissions Inbox area.
- Title of student’s submission. Clicking this will open the submission for online marking and allow you to view the originality report.
- Date of submission – any dates highlighted in red were late submissions.
- An indicator showing whether or not the student has viewed their feedback.
- The grade for this (part of the) assignment if already given.
- The student’s overall grade. (For assignments consisting of more than one part this will be the aggregation of all the grades from each of the parts.)
- Similarity – Clicking this will open the submission where you can view the originality report and access grading and feedback options. For more information please make sure you read the Interpreting a Turnitin Originality Report
- Download the student submission in its original file format.