Accessing submissions and originality reports
Select the View assignment link for the relevant assignment from the module’s Assessment page.
Then select the Submissions Inbox tab.
You can use this overview to access both the Turnitin Originality Report (6) and the Grademark online marking area (4). Click the pencil to open Grademark for online marking and to add a grade for this (part of the) assignment.
Below is a more detailed breakdown of what you will find for each student:
- Title of student’s submission. Clicking this will open Grademark for online marking.
- Date of submission – any dates highlighted in red were late submissions.
- An indicator showing whether or not the student has viewed their feedback.
- The grade for this (part of the) assignment.
- The student’s overall grade. (For assignments consisting of more than one part this will be the aggregation of al the grades from each of the parts.)
- Similarity – Clicking this will open the Turnitin Originality Report. Different similarity percentages will appear as differently coloured boxes. No score is inherently bad or good. For more information please make sure you read the Interpreting a Turnitin Originality Report
- Download the student submission in it’s original format.