Reporting on test results
Viewing all QMP test results
Please note: This option doeas not present the name of the assessment alongside each result and so can be difficult to read if you have more than one QMP test in your module.
From the relevant QMP link found in the Control Panel you can quickly view test results by selecting the View Results button.
From this page you can also view the individual coaching reports of students.
Viewing the results for a specific assessment
Alternatively to view the results for a specific assessment through the browser
- Access your module in Blackboard and select the appropriate QMP link from the Control Panel. Select Log in to Enterprise Manager.
(Remember that if you see the 'Invalid CRF token’ message, close this screen and then select 'Log in to Enterprise Manager’ again.)
- From the main menu of your QMP account select Enterprise Reporter
- To view a full list of results for a specific test select Score List Report.
- Under Report Template select Quick view (enrolment numbers only are displayed) or Quick View with Names (enrolment numbers and student names are displayed). For example,
- Click the Browse button to select the Assessment. For example,
- Select the dates tab to specify when the test took place. For example,
- Click the View Report button
- You will now see a list of students who have taken the test. Look at the Status column. You would expect the status for each successfully completed test to be Finished normally.
- Tip 1: Remember that you can if you wish run this report during a test if you want to find out who has started the test. In this case a student’s status before submitting the test will be set to Recently Started.
- Tip 2: A quick way to get this data into excel for further manipulation or printing is to highlight all the cells on the page and use Copy and paste.
If you would like to view specific results for any individual student’s test select the Coaching Report icon found to the left of that particular student’s entry.
- Tip 3: On the Participants tab set the Filter by maximum score to 39 to view a list of students who have failed the test.
Downloading the results to an excel spreadsheet
It is possible to download any or all of the columns of the gradecentre into an Excel file.
You will find this option by accessing your module in Unilearn, then Control Panel > Grade Centre > Full Grade Centre > Work Offline > Download
You can then select a particular column or the full grade centre to download. Please note that choosing a tab delimited format will ensure that the file is immediately available in Excel with the appropriate extension in the file name (.xls).
Quick access to other QMP support pages